Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Information Overload


Today was an information overload for me. Podcasting and all. I am a visual learner and podcasting leaves me out in the cold. I do see some advantages especially if I can have the text box at my side. Yet, what a wonderful way to have my students, who love GarageBand by the way, use their talents in another way and incorporate their music into class work. They will surely be surprised. I can now envision how one might use these tools within the classroom for group projects. Like us, the experts in various areas will emerge. I'm still looking for my area of expertise, hope it shows up soon. In closing, how does one remember all of their passwords? Still looking for a podcast in my theme area to discuss. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

angiwebb said...

Karen, I am feeling a little out of my element as well and am struggling to remember passwords and usernames. I write them all down on one big notecard!